We recognize that the protection of personal information of our customers
and all who are concerned with our company is our social responsibility.
We are committed to carrying out the following policies in the protection
of personal information.
1. We assign personnel to manage personal information (“Personal Information
Protection Manager”) at each branch and stipulate the personal information
protection measures to be taken (“Management System”) and appropriately
2. In the case of requesting personal information, we will identify the purpose of use thereof and obtain such information only to the extent necessary for conducting business and through a lawful and reasonable manner and will use and/or provide such information only within the limits of the stated purposes.
3. We will implement safety rules to manage risks concerning all the personal
information handled in our company, such as being accessed in an unauthorized
manner, being leaked, lost, or maliciously damaged or destroyed, and will
take organizational, personnel, physical and technological measures to
prevent risks and corrective measures if a problem occurs.
4. In the case of outsourcing some of our operations to other companies handling personal information, we will request and supervise such contractors to handle the relevant personal information in the same proper manner as handled in our company.
5. We will observe laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, governmental guidelines and other social norms, and will endeavor to continually improve the Management System through regular review.
6. In the case where any customer requests our company to disclose and/or
correct personal information that has been kept by our company and which
belongs to such customer, we will respond appropriately in accordance with
laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, and other social
norms. We will respond in good faith to any and all complaints or consultation
requests regarding personal information that has been kept by our company.
Last Update: Jan
President and Chief Executive Officer
Nippon Travel Agency
|*For inquiries and complaints concerning handling of personal information,
please contact the following contact point.
Customer Assistance Center of Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
12F, Nihonbashi-Daiya Bldg.1-19-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8266, Japan
To the attention of Customer Relations General Manager (proxy of Chief
TEL: 03-6895-7883 FAX: 03-6895-7833
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9:45 a.m.-5:45 p.m. (closed on Sat, Sun, national
holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)