We recognize that the protection of the personal information of our customers and all who are concerned with our company is our social responsibility. We are committed to carrying out the following policies in the protection of personal information.
- 1We assign personnel to manage personal information (“Personal Information Protection Manager”) at each branch and stipulate the personal information protection measures to be taken (“Management System”) and appropriately manage them.
- 2In the case of requesting personal information, we will identify the purpose of use thereof and obtain such information only to the extent necessary for conducting business and through a lawful and reasonable manner and will use and/or provide such information only within the limits of the stated purposes.
- 3We will implement safety rules to manage risks concerning all the personal information handled in our company, such as being accessed in an unauthorized manner, being leaked, lost, or maliciously damaged or destroyed, and will take organizational, personnel, physical and technological measures to prevent risks and corrective measures if a problem occurs.
- 4In the case of outsourcing some of our operations to other companies handling personal information, we will request and supervise such contractors to handle the relevant personal information in the same proper manner as handled in our company.
- 5We will observe laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, governmental guidelines and other social norms, and will endeavor to continually improve the Management System through regular review.
- 6In the case where any customer requests our company to disclose and/or correct personal information that has been kept by our company and which belongs to such customer, we will respond appropriately in accordance with laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, and other social norms. We will respond in good faith to any and all complaints or consultation requests regarding personal information that has been kept by our company.
Enacted: June 10, 2004
Last Update: Jan 1, 2017
President and Chief Executive Officer
Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
Customer Assistance Center of Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
12F, Nihonbashi-Daiya Bldg.1-19-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 103-8266, Japan To the attention of Customer Relations General Manager
(proxy of Chief Privacy Officer)
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9:45 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
(closed on Sat, Sun, national holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)